These are some ways that I am planning to master the universe. You can steal, borrow, appropriate and copy any that you see fit. A couple things seem to be in my future:
- a book – most probably an ebook – coming soon – gonna read more about some ideas for marketing it here from Seth Godin’s “Ideavirus” (a free book that you can buy – I might try this myself – you should too)
- a domain name – toying with a “.me” as the suffix and have a pretty good idea what it will be called. I will get it from godaddy.com as they seem to have worked well in the past for domain name forwarding.¹
- logging, creating, showcasing more of my artistry – I am good. I have good ideas. I actually was allowed into OCAD for 5 years because they thought so too. I will probably do that starting right here on the site with some of the logos and designs I have made with hopefully a lot more to come
- working through education towards working anywhere, any time, and most probably about any thing – I don’t want to be limited by any of the aforementioned factors: place, time, confines of job description, so I am plotting ways to do this – one way is hopefully through developing online resources
- (slick) business cards – gotta have em – plus you can feel cool giving them out – ooh, and designing them.
¹ Since writing this post I have created this blog through WordPress.com. It allows you to buy and link a domain name really easily to your site. The drawbacks are that you do not have complete control over the look and addition of plug-ins or widgets. The advantages are that you will probably get higher hits to your blog sooner, it is all-in-one, which means it is easier, and you have support from WordPress.com. This is something I did not find with Orgfree.com. Too bad.