I am writing this blog from my iPad2. I love it, but the App has it’s limits. In order for you to write your own blog:
- Download the WordPress App from the AppStore
- Go to your blog online. (not from the WordPress App)
- Log in
- Go to: “Settings” –> “Writing” –> “Remote Publishing”
- Check “Enable the Atom Publishing Protocol”
- Check “Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols”
- Save changes
- Log in to the WordPress App
- Add or edit “Posts”, “Pages” and “Comments”.
I tried to add pics through the iPad2. First, I tried the Free Adobe Photoshop Express App. Surprisingly, it didn’t open PSD files. Huh?
My next step was to look at the PSD viewer from Adobe, but it seems just like the name implies… a viewer!
I downloaded Layersforipad for $5.99, hoping it would allow me to open and edit PSD files. I can create PSD files, but I cannot open my saved files from Dropbox.
I have a red border, that you see around every image in my blog, that I want to continue on the images. In order to do this I have to:
- Download an image with the border (This is not the PSD file, which would be ideal)
- Open the file in “Layersforipad”
- Painstakingly, delete the inner image, but not the border, pixel by pixel. (This took about an hour or more)
- Prepare the image I want to use with “moreBeaute2″ to soften and correct, and “PS Express” to crop
- Insert the photo layer in “Layersforipad”
- Save to photos
- Resize the image in the “Resize photos” app
- Upload the image through the WordPress app, which always places the image at the bottom of the post (it is necessary to copy and paste the HTML code if I want to move the image
Note about writing blogs through the WordPress App: There is no WYSIWYG editor. Therefore it is useful, almost crucial that you can edit HTML in order to have proper formatting.
April 10, 2011 at 8:16 am
Your information is very good because here have many detile to tell me how to do.
April 24, 2011 at 8:24 am
I think your explianation is very good because u explanin it step by step so that the follower could follow easily and if i were you i also would post the screen shot picture of you doing it and show it step by step so the follower would even easier to follow.