Here are a few that I think are note-worthy:
- Socrative.com – This site allows groups to gather information live with a response system that can be projected. For example, True and False, or Multiple Choice answers can be consolidated on the fly.
- MyiMaths.com – A good site for students to work at their own pace on Math. The downside is that it costs money, but it seems worth it.
- Knewton.com – This Adaptive Learning Platform has a lot of potential. Personalized learning for everyone. The company is starting with Math, but looks like it will be working towards lots of neat things.
- TheSchoolofOne – Keeping with the idea of the two aforementioned sites, this idea revolves around each child learning at their own speed. Neat.
- Quest2Learn – Quest is a translation of the underlying form of games into a powerful pedagogical model for 6-12th graders.