For those of you who would like a sneak peek at the end of the year video I made for the MYP kids at Concordian International School, this blog post is the embedded video and link to it.
Want to make one yourself?
- Subscribe to Animoto
- Upload, or choose pics/video from your computer or even Facebook
- Choose some music – Animoto has lots of nice stuff, but you can upload your own
- Choose the theme and transitions
- If you would like longer than 30 second videos, you need to pay $5.00
- Download high quality videos for $3.00 per video
- Use Freemake Video Converter to edit, change formats, and add images
I was using Adobe Premier, but with all its bells and whistles I wanted to use something a lot simpler. Freemake definitely does everything I needed and the quality seemed better than what Adobe was giving me. Freemake feels like early versions of iMovie that were easy to use with an easy learning curve. Try it yourself to see what I mean. Good luck and happy video making.
- A great plugin for Firefox is called netvideohunter which allows you to download videos directly from Facebook, Youtube and many other sites.